TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dog Show Saturday

Kearney - Well we went to the dog show today.  I was First Loser AGAIN!  TM says it is RWD, but it still is First Loser.  TM and MC said I looked great.  I stood up proud and didn't wave my tail at all.  TM says she still took home the best dog!

I have to say, dog show weekends are tough.  For instance, this weekend, we have an almost two hour drive each way.  Our show time was for 8:00 AM.  You do the math.  What with the drive, having to set up and get groomed, we had to get up at the crack of DARK!  I think TM and MC were up at 4:30, we got put out to pottie while they jumped into their clothes.  We were on the road by 4:50.  We get to do the same thing tomorrow morning!

TM went to bed at 9:30 last night, but she tossed and turned for most the the night (and we won't count HER pottie breaks!).  I tried to help settle her down by cuddling close, but I am not sure it helped.  At one point, she had a bad dream (you should have seen her twitch), then she woke with a start and scared me!  You could smell the adrenalin pumping.  I had to start all over getting her settled down.  This morning she told MC that Lowri snores.   It is true (grin).

Lowri - I DO NOT SNORE!  I merely breathe heavy.  And if you want to talk about snoring, you should hear TM when she gets going (giggle).

Anyway, I got to go to the show too.  As I walked past one man, he was snapping pictures.  I TOLD TM that I needed to get my picture taken, but she just kept on going.   But, I did get to watch the show from TM's lap.  Several people commented that they thought I was working on my provisional judging license, but I just wanted to see Treasure and Kearney.  Since I am going to be shown next weekend, I wanted to make sure I knew everything I had to do.  I am glad we get helped onto the table.  That is a bit high for me to jump up to.

On the way home, we heard from MP in ColorRedO - I think that is close to how you spell it.  My half-brother, Holmes, went BOB his first time out as a Special.  He earned a Grand Championship Major and beat other champions!  MP was VERY excited.  He gets to go to the group place.  Holmes has letters in front of his name.  I sure hope I can get letters soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment