TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Pictures


Kearney - Here are some pictures from yesterday.  And I have to explain my video...TM doesn't normally let me chase the stock, but in this case she did.  I was a bit afraid of the new sheep.  I know, I know, they are half the size of the big mamas that I work regularly.  BUT, they didn't know that they were suppose to move away from me.  They stomped and stared at me.  TM got me all fired up so I would be brave enough to work them.  THAT is why she was cheering me on when I chased the little ram.



Lowri - I worked hard and TM let me cool off in the stock tank.  It felt soooo goood!





Kearney - I got to cool off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment