TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Excitement in the Neighborhood

Lowri- TM took me for a long walk last night and I got to meet a lot of the neighbors.  There was a kid in a little car.  I was worried he was going to get eaten or something, but the plastic car let him out.  He came over and petted me.  Everyone thought I was adorable.  TM said I was doing very well walking on a leash and posing when she asked me too.  I already know how to free stack.

Kearney - PR was here last night with Aidan and Daisy.  We always get to watch TV in the sitting room when he is here.  It is more fun cause we all can get on the sofa to watch TV together.  When TM is here alone, we generally sit in the kitchen and watch TV there (it is closer to the computer).

This morning, TM gave PR a massage.  His back hurts him a lot.  When it was over and he was getting ready to leave, TM heard some voices outside.  She opened the door to see who was there.  It was a whole bunch of police officers all dressed in their tactical gear.  They were standing by their cars right in front of TM's house.  Shotguns, pistols, tazers, kevlar, all sorts of stuff.  TM promptly called PR to come see.  The police didn't seem concerned that TM and PR were watching.  Then TM went and brought all of us dogs inside, so we didn't get to see anything else.  One thing I was disappointed about was there was no police dog.  I wanted to see one and get some pointers on protecting TM.

Anyway, the police stood around for a few minutes watching the house next door.  Finally, they went over and broke down the front door.  Pretty quick they hauled a guy out in handcuffs.  The elderly neighbor lady is okay.  TM was glad to hear that.  The police told TM there was no danger to the neighbors, they were just worried about the lady.  The bad guy was apparently a BAD man.  Apparently, he was physically abusive to the lady and wouldn't let anyone talk to her.  The lady's daughter told the police to go in the house and help her mother.  The BAD man is going to jail.

Lowri - I am just glad that TM remembered to feed us.  I was getting hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lowri! I'm glad you weren't too concerned and managed to eat. Boy, takes me back to the old days in Denver in the 'hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been very exciting, but letting the little boy pet you was probably more fun.

    ReplyDelete