TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Not a Pointless Existence

Lowri - MC said I no longer lead a pointless existence (giggle).  I like MC, she is funny!  I had numerous requests for pictures and video of my de-butt.  TM only got this one picture while I was being groomed.  I know, I know, she was NOT doing her job.  She whined that she couldn't get pictures the first day because of the way the ring was set up.  The second day, she couldn't find her camera.  But the truth was, she was helping MC as a handler assistant.  She had to be at the gate to give MC Treasure as soon as I came out of the ring.  Then she had to be ready to take me back in if Treasure won her class.  So really, at the grooming setup was the only time she had to take my picture.

Of course, once I won, you would have thought she could have had the photographer take my picture.  I DID win after all!  Her excuse was she preferred to spend the money on entries for Western Reserve.  So I get to go to a Western show now.  Do you think there will be cowboys there?  Will they give me scritches?

My sister, Sally has her de-butt this weekend up in Richmond, VA.   Then, my sister, Ginger, will have her de-butt in mid July.  I am not sure where Ginger is showing.  We are all going to be at the Western Reserve shows.  I can't wait to be able to play with them again!

Kearney - Someday, she will be use to showing and I will be able to get a word in edgewise again.  For now, I just stay out of her way. 

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good idea, Kearney. You don't want to get in a princess' way. But we all still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick wishes he could have a de-butt like his beautiful sisters! Instead, he is doomed to a life of being fluffy eye candy at baseball games while His Very Own Boy plays. The little people drop french fries there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being fluffy eye candy is a GOOD thing. Being where little people drop french fries is a VERY good thing. Having your Very Own Boy is the best of all! You are so lucky, Nicky! Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick CAN have a de-butt - just in other rings - like rally, or obedience, or agility - where people will appreciate not only his beauty, but his brains as well. Believe me, these venues are much more satisfying - when you walk out of a performance ring with no ribbon - you know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot -- Lowri -- tell TM and MC to take $35 out of Chase's Trust Fund -- I love to have one formal-at-a-show puppy photo. Then we can look back and see how far you've come. I think the lone photo on the grooming table is very good though.

    ReplyDelete