TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gmpft, Gmpft, Snort

Kearney - Last night I was sitting in TM's lap.  She was warm and relaxed because I was watching over her.  Before too long, she drifted off to sleep.  Pretty soon, there was this weird noise.  I looked up and it was coming from TM.  I sat up to get a better look.  She was going gmpft, gmpft, snort.  When I moved to get a better look, she woke up and opened her eyes.  I don't know who was more embarrassed, me for getting caught staring at her mouth or TM for gmpft'ing.  All I know is that she was careful not to go back to sleep in the chair.

This morning, we went out to herd ducks.  TM attached a long line to a tarp.  At the other end of the 50-foot line, she tied the duck release wire circle.  When I moved the ducks past either one of these, she would pull on the rope and make it move from behind me.  I figured it out pretty quickly and quit startling from the movement behind me.

TM had talked to her sister last night.  Miss Kathy suggested she do something like this so I wouldn't be scared at stuff moving behind me.  Miss Kathy goes as far as setting up a scarecrow type of thing so the dogs get use to the idea of strange looking people being in the herding arena near the set out pan.  Miss Kathy is pretty smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment