TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 11, 2011

More Training

Kearney - I miss Lowri.  I wish she were here to play with me.  This afternoon, TM let me and Chase out together.  Chase took off and started a romp.  All of a sudden, he realized it was me he was playing with.  We both got sort of stiff and walked off pretending we hadn't just started to play.

TM let me work ducks again.  I know all about the cord pulling things behind me.  I don't really like it, but I am not jumping all over the place anymore.  TM had me work the ducks.  We pretended we had a course set up.  I did a pretty good job - except I am too fast and get too close when I am fetching them.  TM says we only have a couple more tries to fix that.

Chase and I are going to get to work sheep for the next three days.  TM says it will be our last big weekend before the trial.  We are going to Central KY next weekend for trials.  We are going to Miss Libbye's place.  My brother, Angus, always liked to go there.  He said Miss Libbye is really nice.  I am happy I am finally going to see her place. 

1 comment: