TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Ducks

Kearney - TM brought two new ducks home from the trial.  While they are the same size and look just like the other four, they are very LOUD!!!  TM says if they don't settle in pretty soon, she is going to have duck soup!  I am really enjoying herding the six ducks.  The new two are always trying to break away from the four.  I am having the best time keeping all six together.  It makes everything a bit more interesting.  TM and I generally have different ideas on which group I should move to the other, but I listen to her when she wants me to move them one way or the other.  We make a very good team.

On another note, I understand I am getting Lowri back this weekend!  I can't wait.  I miss the brat.  TM says she will be going to the dog shows this weekend to cheer her on.  Then Sunday, she will come home with us.  Of course, the other side of that is that Chase goes back to MC's place.  He has been pretty good for these last couple of weeks.  He understands that this is MY home.  He is welcome to share it, but he doesn't get to decide who gets to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment