TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lowri is Growing Up

Kearney - Our little Lowri is growing up.  I would say that with fondness except she is channeling her inner bitch.  She has started doing dominance moves and our play fighting has taken on a more serious tone of voice.  I don't care, I am a happy, easy going boy, but sheesh!  She is taking this queen bitch role seriously.  Fortunately for her, she hasn't tried to challenge TM.  That would not work out well for our little Lowri.

Lowri - I am just making sure you know that when we play the new food game, that it is MINE!  All MINE!  TM may lock me in a crate, but it is still MINE.

I had the best time playing with the game tonight.  I am starting to get how to work it.  TM has been putting in the little knobs and the whole toy has treats hidden everywhere.  I LOVE this game.  TM gives me hints, but I know if I keep working at it, I will get all the treats.  MC really got us a good present!



TM put in this picture of me and my Daddy at the Nationals in Houston.  She is starting to get excited about going to Ohio - and that is still MONTHS away.  (Those are MC's toes <giggle>)

2 comments:

  1. Lowri, I think you might work on developing a more generous spirit. Kearney shares with you and you should share with him. That's a very cute photo of you with your Daddy. You are certainly a bigger girl now.

    Kear, it may never get better so brace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MP - I thought the way it worked was that what is his is mine and what is mine is mine. Isn't that how it works? Love, Lowri

    ReplyDelete