TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving - The Day After

Kearney - Well, we went to Papa Ron's for Thanksgiving.  His son came to join us for dinner.  Adam said I was VERY well behaved.  I wasn't jumping on him like others I could mention (Lowri, Aidan and Daisy)!  Oops, I did mention...

TM took us out and we got to herd.  I started to avoid the outrun (TM said "NO. Bad Dog").  She called me back and sent me again.  When I did it right, she called after me that I was a very good boy.  I like making TM happy.  I drove the crazy lambs at a walk completely around the field and back.  TM was watching me to make sure I didn't hurry forward to stop their progress.  I had a good time.

Lowri - We got GIBLETS for breakfast, lots and lots of gizzards and hearts.  TM loves us!  YUMMY!!!  Thor is with us in town today.  TM brought him so he could get his rabies shot.  She gave him some giblets too.  I was able to snatch some away from him.  It was yummy <G>  I tried to grab some of Kearney's too, but TM caught me and carried me into the house.  I can't help it if they eat slower than I do!


Kearney - Lowri, tell about your herding.

Lowri - yum, Thanksgiving food sure is good.

Kearney - TM took Lowri out herding on the big mamas.  TM wanted to check them out to see if any are going to lamb soon.  Lowri got to be the stock dog.  TM worked on patience with Lowri.  And lots of stops.  Lets just say that after the last trial with a near relative of Lowri's, TM remembered she really, really wanted good stops on Lowri.  It didn't look like any of the big mamas were imminent.  TM is going to keep a good eye on them.

Lowri - Kear - do you think we will score anymore Thanksgiving food?

No comments:

Post a Comment