TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumped and Ready

Kearney - I got to work sheep (with no stinkin' cows nearby) yesterday and ducks today.  I am ready to go!!!  I love my job.  I get to help TM with the livestock all the time.  Sometimes I think she makes up work, but I get to go out and have a really good time doing it!

Chase - I brought my brain to work yesterday.  I did a beautiful outrun and moved the sheep quietly around the field.  We were working the crazy lambs again, so it is always interesting.  I get to cut them off when they try to escape.  Of course, I am the one who causes the escape in the first place <G>

TM says we are going to herding trials this weekend.  Kearney will get to work sheep and ducks.  I will only be working sheep (they finally got the clue about me not liking the stinkin' ducks).  I don't have a problem with cows.  I think they would be interesting to work, but both TM and my mama, Penni, said a resounding NO.  Anyway, I can't wait to go to the trials (I get to lose half of my mind and it is expected <G>).

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo, Kear! We're all pumped and ready to hear how awesome both you and the Chaseman are at the trials! I'm expecting great things from both of you! I'll teach the puppies a little cheer to do to help their daddy keep his mind on business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You boys are both doing such great work. I'll have my phone with me all weekend waiting for the good word. Chase, you should be extra pumped because you are expecting some more babies this week.

    ReplyDelete