TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Back In Town

Lowri - TM and I came back to town so TM could go do more work.  I came with her so I could supervise.  TM did a bunch of little projects and finally came in the house.  I bugged her until we went back into the sitting room.  I wanted to lay on her and hold her down.  When we are at PR's, that's easy to do.  I just jump in the recliner with her and, Presto, she is held right there.  The only place I can sit on her in town is in the sitting room.  She doesn't stay there because the computer isn't there.  I have mentioned things like laptops, tablets, smart phones, but TM hasn't taken the hint. 

Anyway, I just kept poking at her until she gave up and headed out to the sitting room.  Once she was comfortable, I flopped over on my back with my head in her lap and allowed TM to rub my belly.  It was very nice.  I nearly fell off the sofa because I was so relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment