TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snowing

Lowri - It has been snowing here all day.  I LIKE going out and playing in it, but TM doesn't.  We do what TM likes.  Is that fair?

Thor has been getting out.  I think their last fix to the fence lasted for a day.  TM tracked him up the hill and back to his escape route.  She put lots of branches down so he would have to stay in...He followed her back up to the house.  She said bad words and went back down to put him away.  If it quits snowing, she is going to put electric fence.  THAT should fix him.

My lamb is looking very, very good.  I can't wait until I can start teaching her stuff.  TM didn't even try to count the lambs today.  They shift position so fast.  I may have to help her tomorrow so she can get a decent count.  I like doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment