TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Progesterone Tests

Lowri - I had my second progesterone test today.  I came into heat on Friday, Feb 15th.  TM caught it on the very first day.  On the 21st, I had my first test.  I was seven days along.  It was 0.2.  Today is my 11th day.  The progesterone test gave a reading of 2.44.  At this point, Miss Paula is shipping stuff on Wednesday and I will be bred on Thursday.   TM says I may have to have another test on Thursday.

I don't understand how this all works, though.  I just know that I don't get to meet my boyfriend.  Daisy, Aiden and Thor haven't any idea either.  I asked the neighbor dogs, but they are spayed and neutered.  Unfortunately, I left home before my beautiful Mama could tell me the facts of life.

This breeding stuff is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment