TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Quarter of the Group Place

Lowri - Sunday was mostly AWESOME, starting on Saturday night.  TM was pretty tired so she climbed into bed early.  I climbed onto her to hug her - before she even got ready.  She laughed and held me.  MC just shook her head.  I don't know why, but I REALLY love TM right now.  I spent the night cuddled up tight to her.  MC says I am hormonal. 

At the dog show, I got another massage.  Man, do they feel great.  At the ring, I noticed the boys were looking me over.   They think I am starting to get interesting.  I think it is because I am a star.

The judge thought I was beautiful and I won!  It was great.  MC feeds me all sorts of treats.  The fajita chicken was the BEST!  When I went to the group place, MC hid a drool rag along the ring.  Apparently, when MC shows me the bait and makes me wait for it, I start drooling.  MC wanted the rag so she could wipe it off before she got to the judge.  I can't help it, I LOVE food!

The judge still thought I was beautiful so I won a quarter of the group!  I got my picture taken with the judge.  She obviously wants an autograph from me when we get the photos.   TM and MC were very happy.  They called EVERYONE!

Next on my list of things to do is going to see my boyfriend.  I understand he is going to Tallahassee later this week.  TM is going to take me down to see him.  I can't wait, he is VERY handsome.  I think he is like my daddy, he has lots of girlfriends. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't let him break your heart, Lowri. Just love him and leave him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No question that Dickens is a player, just like your daddy, Chase!

    ReplyDelete