TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Poor TM

Lowri - Poor TM is sick now.  PR hasn't quite recovered from his being sick and now we have to listen to TM cough and sneeze.  She went to bed early last night, hoping she could sleep while laying flat.  Apparently that didn't work.  She got up at 2:30 so she wouldn't bother PR any more.  She came out to the living room with a bunch of pillows and a blanket and crashed on the sofa.  She got some more sleep, which is good.  She wasn't bothering PR any more, but, MAN, our crates are right there!  We need some sleep too!

TM isn't quite sure how she is going to get up early tomorrow to take me to Knoxville to get my next progesterone test.  We have to be there by 9:00 AM and it is over an hour and a half away.  All I know is she needs to buck up, I want to get with the program of having babies! 

But, lest you think I am heartless, I am busy holding TM in the recliner right now.  I know she needs rest, so I am making the sacrifice of laying on her.

We did go down and feed.  Poor Sif came over to the fence and hit the hot wire.  She shrieked and ran back to the barn.  Maybe she is learning early that fences are there for a reason.  Overall, Sif is hanging around in the barn.  She comes out to look at the stock, but TM is quite happy with her staying at the barn while she grows up some.  She is all of 10 weeks old.  She is going to be a great companion for Thor.

No comments:

Post a Comment