TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, February 22, 2013

No Florida

Lowri - TM was all set to toss me in the car and dash to Florida so I could have a rendezvous with my boyfriend.  Then she got the results from my progesterone test.  I was at 0.2, NOT Florida ready.  Since we have a weekend to deal with, TM huddled with MC and MP and they have a plan.  I do not get to meet my boyfriend.  WHAT????  No boyfriend?

TM - Wah, wa wah.

Lowri - OOOOOH, I don't get to meet him.  Instead TM will be getting a shipment.  I am not sure I like how that sounds.  Doesn't sound promising from my perspective.  I get another progesterone test on Monday, just to make sure, but everyone thinks Tuesday will be the day.  Sigh.  Florida would have been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment