TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

YUM!

Lowri - TM made me food tonight.  I think there is a month's worth of new food in the freezer.  Let's see, she put in liver, heart, gizzards, sweet potatoes, kale, and applesauce.  That was in the meaty mixture.  She put that on top of chicken necks, backs, thighs and drumsticks.  Man, I am drooling just thinking about it.  AND I got to clean up.  Yum, yum, yum!!!  The only part I don't like that much is that she weighed out EVERY container.  I guess I won't be gaining weight any time soon.

On the other front, TM is still checking my unmentionable every single day.  I am not in heat!  I could TELL her that, but noooooo, she wants to check for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment