TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Massage

Lowri - You may think I like to be in the sitting room with TM just so I can put my head in her lap and hold her down.  That is part of it, I do really, really like that.  BUT, I frequently get a massage.  Tonight I got a full body massage.  I got to say, I barely have any thoughts left to tell TM to type for me.

She worked on my back.  Oh, oh, my.  I am so limber.  I LOVE having my back worked on.  Then TM worked on my shoulders.  There were some sore spots, but, MAN, my shoulders feel so good now.  I LOVE having my shoulders worked on.  Then she worked on my neck.  MMMMMMMMM.  The neck is the BEST!  My tail, legs and feet are now limp.  I LOVE having those worked on.  Then TM finished by rubbing my belly.  Oh wow.  I LOVE having my belly rubbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment