TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Driving TM Crazy

Lowri - I am driving TM crazy!  It is so much fun.  I just am hanging out and pretending I am not too interested in getting bred.  TM spent a lot of time in the last day or so talking to MP and Miss Paula O'Donnell.  They FINALLY decided today to ship parts of my boyfriend (I do NOT understand this!) tonight.  It will arrive in a cold box tomorrow.  MC is going to come up tomorrow night.  I think they are going to try to reassemble my boyfriend or something.

I get to get up very early tomorrow to make the hour and a half trip to Knoxville for my final progesterone test.  It is at 8:00 AM.  The vet will call with the results in the late afternoon.  Then TM, Mama Cheryl, Mama Penni and Miss Paula will make some more decisions about shipping even more parts of my boyfriend.  One of these days, I will have little babies.  I hear I will get to eat more food when that happens.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment