TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Dog Show Weekend

Lowri - Whee!  Dog shows this weekend!  I am going to Greenville, SC early tomorrow morning.  I am going to play with my half sister, Dinah.  I am going to sleep on the bed in the motel.  I am going to get LOTS of really good bait.  I am going to kiss LOTS of new people.   I am going to wear my pretty panties.  I am...WAIT, WHAT?  TM, You are NOT supposed to slip your thoughts in when you are typing MY thoughts.  I don't WANT to wear panties.  I don't WANT to be the "pretty panty girl."

Oh well, at least tonight I get a hot oil bath and I get a massage and I get to be groomed.  I LOVE dog shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment