TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blah Tuesday

Lowri - Boy, talk about a blah day!  Nothing happened.  No shows, no herding, no nothing.  Oh wait, we did get rained on!  TM was too busy today.  I did climb onto her lap a couple of times, or I think she would have forgotten me altogether.  TM talked to MP today.  She wanted to make sure that MP was doing ok after her long day.  She was able to distract MP a little bit.

Kearney - Yup, TM was busy today.  She worked, canned green beans, shopped, and did a bunch of little stuff.  She is going to try and mow the lawn tomorrow morning, but it is raining right now.  At least we got fed.  Chase and I did some posturing as we passed each other going in and out.  TM chewed us both out!  So not fair, it is MY house!  TM says it is HER house. 

Oh yes, TM filled out entries for our herding trial on Labor Day weekend!  I get to trial on Advanced Ducks - A course and Started Ducks - B course.  That should be fun, TM has never tried B course before.  That means she will be nervous and will probably yell at me for something I didn't even do.  Oh well, she will get over it pretty fast.  She is generally pretty good about trialing.   I have to take care of her when she gets nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, B course! How exciting! I know you'll take good care of TM as she sweats worrying about it !

    ReplyDelete