TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday at PR's again.

Kearney - I am starting to feel better now.  Boy, being fixed is not fun.  I would rather have stayed broken!  TM has been taking good care of me.  I lay on my back in her lap every night while she does lymphatic work to my private areas.  It has really helped with the swelling and pain.  Hopefully, I will get to herd this weekend.

Lowri - PR says I am the ba-a-a-d puppy every time he sees me.  Of course, he says the same thing to Aidan, and Aidan hasn't done anything wrong lately.  He says Daisy is the "ugly" dog, but she gets to sit in his lap all evening.  I don't think he is serious about any of it.  Of course, I am so cute, no one could stay mad at me for very long.  Right now, I am sitting on TM's lap.

We went out to the garden tonight.  TM and PR had to fix the fence around the garden.  One of PR's trees, a Bradford Pear, broke and fell on the vine plants (cucumber, squash, etc.) and damaged some of them.  TM cheered.  Why would she do that?  She is getting a lot of fresh veggies.  Anyway, they got the fence fixed.  I guess they don't want the bunnies eating the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment