TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dog show weekend for everyone but ME!

Lowri - I just found out that my siblings are going to dog shows and I am not!  Sally and Tommy are going to one show, and my sister, Ginger, is having her de-butt at another!  They all have opportunities at MAJORS!  I want to go too!!!  Instead, Kearney and I are going to spend the weekend at MC's while TM and PR are going to be playing with TM's family.  EVERYONE is having fun but me!

Oh, TM just said I am going to MC's for the weekend.  That will work.  MC always has a party going (giggle)

Kearney - I get to help MC load a lamb into the trailer tomorrow.  He is being taken to the market.  MC is trading him for money.  I think that is a bad trade.  You can't herd money!

1 comment:

  1. Kear, we are trying to hoard money -- not herd it. Taking you guys to shows and trials is expensive.

    You'll all have a great time at MC's -- so no whining!

    ReplyDelete