TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Strange Day

Lowri - It's been the strangest day.  I have barely been allowed to see Kearney.  We get to pass in the doorway, but that is it.  TM has kept him locked up all day.  I know he is feeling better, but I just don't know why he can't come out to play. 

Fortunately, PR came over with Aidan and Daisy.  We have been playing out in the yard.  TM mowed the grass tonight, so my feet are green (giggle).  I am just surprised that my ruff isn't green too.  Aidan has been playing our favorite game - Roll Lowri in the Grass.

Kearney - I am feeling a little better tonight, but I am very sore.  At least the nausea is pretty much gone.  TM gives me some Rimadyl every evening.  That makes me feel better.  It is tasty too.  I am glad TM is keeping Lowri away.  She is a bit too energetic for me right now.  It is good that Aidan and Daisy are playing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment