TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Off to PR's Place

Kearney - We are off to PR's place for the next four days.  TM as already told us we have to behave, because PR is going to be hurting.  I will do my best to be good.  Lowri will just be Lowri!

Lowri - I can be good too!  I can, I can.  I probably won't be, but I could!  TM is going to herd with us as much as she can.  She is going to be taking care of PR, so we will be down on the the list of things to take care of.  Oh well, I still love TM...

Chase - Should be interesting!  Aidan and I don't get along very well.  Just because I told him off once (okay, maybe a couple of times).  You would think he would get over it.  I can assure you, I do NOT try to tell him off any more!  He just stares at me when I come in and I go right to the xpen!  TM will let me on her lap and Aidan is okay with that.

TM had an interesting way of feeding me tonight.  I was in my crate with the door open.  I was patiently waiting for supper.  As TM brought it to me, she threw it on the floor in front of my crate.  She looked at it for a minute, shrugged her shoulders and picked up Lowri's bowl.  Since she didn't say anything, I stuck my head out of my crate and started to eat.  When she still didn't say anything, I got comfortable and ate my dinner.  Good thing the housekeeper had just been here.  The floor was clean enough to eat off of <VBG>.  It was sparkly clean.  TM cleaned the floor again after I finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dad! I learned from you! The best place at our house is in front of this big silver thing where mom puts all these big bowls and stirs things around. Sometimes she gets a little too excited and stuff comes flying out of those bowls! Then, I take over. No cleanup necessary for my mom! I am a Very Helpful Boy. Love, Nicky

    ReplyDelete