TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Different Kind of Week

Kearney - We are finally home again.  We spent several days at MC's house.  She was a great hostess!!  There are lots of opportunities for snacks and cuddles.  Then we spent a day at PR's home.  That was weird because Aidan and Daisy were still at the kennel.  When MC came up to do the herding, she forgot to take Chase when she left.  So he will be with us for a week.  Too bad she is so forgetful!

Lowri - My Daddy is here for a WHOLE week!  I am so excited!  TM said he was staying with us because MC is going out of town this coming weekend (NOT because MC forgot him, Kearney).  TM wants to spend the week herding with Daddy.   So we are all back at our house.  TM worked all day, then broke some green beans up - you should have heard her squeal when the spider hopped out of the beans <giggle>.  Then we all got to go out and herd the ducks.

Yes, I do mean we ALL got to go herding.  I got to herd the ducks last.  This was my first time at herding them since I was a little puppy.  TM said I did a very good job!  Of course I did.  I am a herding dog.  I am going to get letters that say so.  TM said that will happen this fall!

Kearney - Lowri and I both tried to tell Chase how to herd the ducks, but he is pretty dependent on TM.  He only moves if she tells him to.  I tried and tried to tell him to just move them, but he doesn't like ducks so he waits on TM.  I love ducks, so if TM isn't paying attention, I bring the ducks right to her.  It is fun <G>

Anyway, we are going to be here all week, then we go to PR's place on Thursday.  He is having back surgery on Friday.  We will be staying there until Monday or Tuesday.  I don't really care where we are as long as TM is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment