TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cardi Claus and PRA

Lowri - We shipped out our Cardi Claus gift today!  I tried to help TM pick out the toys to send, but she didn't want my slobber on the gift.  AS IF I SLOBBER!  I'm a delicate girl puppy.  We do NOT slobber.  We drool, mouth, and lick <G>   Anyway, TM got the gift all wrapped.  The little ornament was very cute.  Each dog in our Cardi Claus family got a toy.  I hope they like them.  I wanted to give them a test play, but TM was being bossy.

Kearney - In TM's e- mail today, she got a good gift.  VetNostic Laboratories sent word that Lowri is PRA Clear.  She also got a copy of the certificate.  We knew Lowri was line-cleared, but TM wanted her tested too.  So, Lowri now has another set of letters.  They don't go with her name, but are in her file.

Lowri - LETTERS?  I have more LETTERS???  What are they?

Kearney - You're PRA (clear).  That means you won't go blind and neither will any of your puppies - at least not from PRA.

Lowri - I have more letters, I have more letters!  Do I have more letters than you, Kear?  Do you have these new letters too?

Kearney - I have those letters too.  And, No, you don't have more letters than me.  I have lots and lots of herding letters  <snicker> You're going to have to work really, really hard to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Lowri, it's MORE letters for your fan club! You will get lots and lots more before you're finished! (And MAYBE get as many as Kearney!)

    ReplyDelete