TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall

Lowri - Wow, Fall has just started and I am thinking I like it best of all! 

I got to go herd ducks last night.  The weather was perfect!  It was just getting toward twilight.  I got the ducks out.  I took the direction TM asked me to, even though it was different from our "usual" direction.  I brought them out into the yard and TM worked me on staying out away from my ducks.  It isn't as much fun, but the ducks do stay quiet.

TM also worked me on just moving them around the yard.  When I am on her right, everything is fine.  I know exactly what to do.  When I am on TM's left, I keep drifting back over to her side.  TM doesn't want me to do that.  She wants me to stay with the ducks.  I see a LOT of working on TM's left in my future.

When we came in, it was almost dark.  It was only 8:00!  We went to the sitting room and watched TV.  I was on my back getting my tummy stroked.  Heaven!  At 9:00, TM went to SKYPE with PR.  I stayed in the sitting room and watched TV until she came back.  Then I snuggled some more.  I LOVE all this snuggle time since it gets dark early.  It is also cooler, so TM is encourages my snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment