TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, September 7, 2012

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

7 weeks old
 Lowri - Here is a picture that TM took the first time she saw me.  She wanted me right then!  It was love at first sight.

The other picture is one she took in Atlanta at the dog show.  See how I am fulfilling my promise?

20 months old
I snuck this one in when TM wasn't looking <VBG>

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it!
    And congratulations on all your hard work at the herding trial the other weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, you are our pretty girl. Behind that pretty exterior beats the heart of a true herding dog. I am so glad that you are in our lives.

    ReplyDelete