TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, September 24, 2012

TM is No Fun!

Lowri - TM is no fun at all.  At PR's place this weekend, every time I would go out to potty, I would have to wear the baddog collar.  She even reminds PR to use it.  Just because I would rather be the Great Huntress than come when TM calls me...I AM BUSY!  Get use to it!  I have to hone my skills.  Every time it happens, TM remembers the baddog collar for the next four or five times.

Today, when we got back to town, TM went right to work on a door.  She was shaving off parts of it to put the hinges in.  Since the scraps were falling on the ground, I helped myself.  TM took them away from me.  THEY WERE ON THE GROUND!  That makes them MINE!  When she finished with the hinges, she shaved a miniscule (I have been reading) amount off the top of the door.  It was so soft and paper-thin.  I was SURE she wouldn't mind me having it.  She did.

The whole time this was going on, the gate was open.  TM was getting tools out of the car and the house.  Any time I edged toward the open gate, TM went uhn-uh.  I know what THAT means!  But, why leave the gate open if I can't go check on the neighbors?

She is NO FUN.  I may call a strike!

3 comments:

  1. Miss Lowri, you may end up with a jail sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the baddog collar is, but I am sure Lowri knows when she is and is not wearing it, and acts accordingly :-)

    I had a friend who used an e-collar on her lab, and he listened great with it on (no need to ever use the remote) but just the second he got out without it, a-hunting he would go! And he was suddenly quite deaf (to commands!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Taryn, That is exactly what the baddog collar is. I know when it is and isn't on. I don't go deaf, I just wave a paw and let TM know that I will come in a few minutes. She expects me to drop everything and come right then. I think that is unreasonable. Love, Lowri

      Delete