TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am Being Ignored

Lowri - I am being ignored and I DON'T like it!  TM has been too busy to spend time with me.  Take yesterday...TM left PR's place early.  I will grant that she remembered to take me with her, but that is all I can say for how I was treated.  She stopped at the mini-farm and mowed and sprayed the weeds.  I had to stay in my crate!  She SAYS it was because she was spraying weeds, I think she just didn't want spend time with me.

Then she got to our house in town.  I got put in the little yard while she mowed.  Then she left me while she went and checked on the rental house.  When she got home, I got to spend a few minutes at her feet and then she left me AGAIN!  This time she was gone for hours.  She said she was cleaning the rental house. 

When she got home, she was too tired to do ANYTHING.  She took some asprin and went to bed.  Today was more of the same - except no mowing.  She did five hours of massage and then went to clean the rental.  I had to stay home!

I was set to go on strike, but TM did find time today to make me a batch of raw food.  I helped her clean up.  Tonight, when she was SKYPE'ing with PR, she mentioned that I might start tearing things up if she continued to ignore me.  We went to the sitting room and snuggled together for an hour and a half.  I feel MUCH better.  Hopefully, TM is done ignoring me.  I NEED attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment