TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dog Show Weekend

Lowri - Whoo-hoo!  I get to go to a dog show this weekend!  We are going to drive up Saturday morning.  I don't even have to get up at the crack of dawn!  We don't show until 12:50.  I will get to be petted and pampered and I get to sleep in.  Life is GOOD!

Tomorrow night, I am getting a hot oil bath and a massage.  Oh man, my neck, back and legs are going to feel soooooooooo good.  TM is going to knead my muscles, work especially on what feels tight and then gently massage the joints in my feet and pasterns.  I am going to be so limber!  Every single part is going to move...well, like a well-oiled maching <giggle, snort>  Get it?  Hot oil bath, well-oiled machine?  I amuse myself sometimes.

I love having my own personal trainer.  I can nag TM until she gets up and does something with me.  She feels guilty because I have to be by myself while she works.  I don't have anyone to entertain me.  I tell you, if you do it right, you can really manipulate your person.  I sit beside her and poke and push until she gets up.  I got TM to play fetch with me in the hall every night this week.  She throws the toy, I run and get it and then woo-woo at her while I bring it back.  She always laughs when I do that.  She also makes me hold a dumbbell a couple of times, but then she goes back to throwing the toy for me.  The dumbbell is a small price to pay for getting my way.

Now that I have let her type my thoughts, I am going to nag her until we go to the sitting room.  When we are there, I will roll onto my back with my head on her lap.  TM will rub my belly as long as I lay there.  I have it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment