TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Great Huntress Foiled

Lowri - I have been trying to hunt bunnies all weekend, but TM has been keeping too close an eye on me.  Every time I head over toward the sweet potatoes, she calls me back.  I am not sure how TM thinks I will be able to hone my skills, if she never lets me hunt!  After all, I might have puppies that I need to feed.  You never know if TM will suddenly stop feeding me.  It hasn't happened yet, but it might!

I did get to go herding several times this weekend.  TM said that since I came out of heat and settled back down, I have been acting much more mature - both on stock and in general.  She was happy with most of my work on ducks and quite pleased with my work on sheep.  I am learning to step up my game.  I am going to be in Intermediate and Advanced next year.

I got to snooze on TM's lap this afternoon - literally on her lap.  She was napping and was cold.  It was either me or the blanket.  I made sure the blanket was juuuuuust out of reach.  I like napping on TM's lap.  She strokes me between my eyes, even when she is partially asleep.  It is sooooo nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment