TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

L E T T E R S !!!!!!!!

Lowri - Letters, I have MORE letters!  TM may try to tell you that I was a wild child, but I was good enough to get a 1st place and two 3rd places!  I won my Started B-course duck run.  I was AMAZING!  The judge said I was a little fast and a little pushy,  but said I did a good job!  I ran that course in under 2 minutes!  I was so good!

Then we went and did sheep.  I was the first dog, and I set the bar for the rest of the class.  Well, TM says the bar was set pretty low, but agrees since I was first, I set the bar.  I ran that course in just over 2 minutes.  I got a 3rd and earned my first sheep leg.

Treasure ran fourth.  She spent almost twice that amount of time.  All of her extra time was spent on the center-line gate.  She lost the sheep and then took them around the course the second time.  I don't think you get extra points for that.  Afterwards, TM and MC were talking.  They didn't think Treasure had qualified.  Turned out that the judge thought she did a pretty good job overall.  She lost 10 points on the center-line, but she Q'ed!  TM and MC were very happy!!!  Treasure actually got trial letters before I did!  She has her HSAs.  TM and MC are going to train her on ducks next.

I got to run A-course ducks next.  I had a very good time <G>  It was raining and I did a lot of bouncing!  I did manage to qualify and got 3rd place.  TM said that gave me more letters.  I now have one started sheep leg, two started B-course duck legs and LETTERS in A-course ducks!  I have an HSAd title.  It was a very good day!

2 comments: