TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday in Town

Lowri - TM slept in this morning.  I think it really helped her feel better.  She was in a much better place this afternoon.  When she got done with work, she took me for a long walk.  We went as fast as she could walk for the entire time.  Have you seen her legs?!?!?  She can hustle!  We also did some jogging.  I moved along very nicely.  TM was pleased with me.

After TM and PR SKYPE'd tonight, TM saw Mama Penni was on the computer.  She tried to SKYPE with MP, but she wasn't with her computer right then.  A few minutes later, MP SKYPE'd back.  Apparently when the computer announced the call, all of MP's dogs went racing outside barking.  Silly things, they need to SKYPE more often.

TM and MP weren't actually able to SKYPE.  MP was having technical difficulties.  They typed back and forth, then TM pulled me into her lap so MP could see me.  Then my Daddy got in MP's lap.  We looked silly <VBG>  TM and MP waved good-bye and signed off.

It was a pretty slow day for me.  I am just glad TM is feeling better.

1 comment: