TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Great Huntress

Lowri - I am the Great Huntress!  Papa Ron took me out with Aidan and Daisy so we could do our business.  I immediately headed for the garden (after taking care of said business).  There are bunnies lurking there.  I pounced and caught one!  PR called me and I came over to show him my prize.  He made me let it go!  Note to self - if you catch a bunny, do NOT go to Papa Ron!

<snicker>  Aidan tried to catch the bunny after I let it go.  He ran off to the next field trying to catch it.  He didn't <snicker, snort>

When I came in the house, I was strutting my stuff.  I was PUMPED!  I am the Great Huntress!

1 comment:

  1. Dinah is so impressed with you, Low! WOW! Such a great little wolf lurking inside!

    ReplyDelete