TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Light Bulb Moment

Lowri - This weekend I had a light bulb moment.  I was helping TM with the ducks.  She was trimming wing feathers so they wouldn't fly away while we were herding.  I was helping her by fetching the ducks and holding them in the corner.  It was work.  I suddenly realized that I have a JOB!  Herding isn't just fun and games, it is about taking care of the stock too.  Holy cow!  I am not sure I am cut out for this responsibility!  I had just a glimpse of why Kearney was always serious about herding.  He was TM's go-to dog.  Any real work was his.  Now I am the go-to dog.  I have a job - wow!

So today, we were back to the fun and games part of herding.  That is so much more fun!  Maybe I need to stick with being a party girl.  Yeah, that sounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment