TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Work

Lowri - TM woke us up at the crack of dark this morning.  We had to take Miss Kathy to the airport.  We had to be there at 4:30 - in the MORNING!  Sheesh, I barely had gotten to sleep when TM was waking me up to go potty.

We got Miss Kathy to the airport in plenty of time.  Then TM drove us back to town to start her work week.  I spent most of the day trying to catch up on my zzzz's.

MP sent us my ad for the Handbook.  I love it.  TM says we have to come up with a second page.  She is thinking about using the picture of me in my chair - the one that says High in Trial on the back.  I hope she also mentions that I have been to the Group place and even won pieces of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment