TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Twist and Shout

Lowri - TM is playing a new game with me.  It is called Twist and Shout.

TM - wah, wah, wa-wah.

Lowri - Oooooh, it is called Twist and Spin.  She holds a cookie in front of my nose and says "Twist".  She moves the cookie (with me following it) in a circle to the left, so I end up doing a complete circle in front of her.  Then I get the cookie.  So you can see there is a LOT of motivation to this game.  Then she says "Spin" and moves the cookie in a circle to the right.  Then I get that cookie.

I am following the cookie, which is held at nose level, in a complete circle.  The first couple of times I did it, I fell onto my butt.  I just sat while TM held my cookie.  Now I am really good at that first circle.  TM is now asking me for a second circle (in the same direction) before I get the cookie.

It is a great game.  LOTS of cookies <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment