TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Coat and Lambs

Lowri - TM forgot to post another picture of my FAB Christmas coat that Miss Kathy made.  So here it is.  You can see how reflective it would be in the summer.  It is quite comfortable to wear too.  I like stylin' in it.





Tm got some pictures of the newest lambs.  Their mother is a HUGE ewe!  I had to remind her this weekend that I was in charge and she needed to move along when I told her too.  In the two pictures, she is the ewe laying down.  Snowy, with her two beautiful girls, is the other ewe. 


If you notice, Big Sister's big, milk-filled udder is positioned just right.  In the second picture, one of her boys, is taking full advantage of getting a snack while curled up with his mom.  TM was hooting when she saw this.


No comments:

Post a Comment