TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Morning Stock Dog

Lowri - I got to help TM this morning.  We had to get the big mamas up to worm them and give them shots.  I went out and brought them up.  Snowy was being a very baaaad sheep.  She was stomping at me and trying to chase me off.  TM came over and smacked her.  I got brave then and barked at her and told her to MOVE.  She did!  I herded them over to where TM wanted them to be.  I held them there while she closed the gate on them.  I was VERY good.  From foo-foo show dog one day to working stock dog then next.  I am awesome!

Once I got done, TM put me back in the car while she fixed fences.  I would have helped, but the part she was fixing was over my head.  I couldn't have reached it if I had stretched out on my tippee-toes.  So, I settled for supervising.   I think I took a nap too.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Lowri! You are amazing! You looked wonderful (in your underwear) at the shows and now you're back being a working girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have a job for which you don't need to dress.

    ReplyDelete