TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Diet and More Lambs.

Lowri - TM has started a new diet.  I am very proud of her.  She has been very good with her eating.  The part I like best is that she measures out stuff and takes the skin off the chicken.  I am right there to remind her to do it and to give her an easy way of disposing of it.  I am very, very happy to help her in any way I can.  YUM!

We have MORE new lambs.  PR told us that we had new lambs on Wednesday morning.  Twins again.  He wasn't sure who had them (he can't tell them apart like TM can) but they were alive and their mother was taking good care of them.  When we got to the farm this afternoon, TM was a little surprised to see it was Little Mama who had the lambs.  Then she saw one of the wild ewes also had lambs.  Apparently, Little Mama had twins last night.  We now have NINE lambs!  Three sets of twins and one set of triplets.  AND, we still have one ewe left to go.   I am very excited because this means I will have LOTS of sheep to herd.  TM said she will try and get pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment