TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No Food

Lowri - TM did NOT make me food last night.  She took one sniff when she took the lid off of the ground mixture and quickly put the lid back on and put everything back in the refrigerator.  Fortunately, she still had several days worth of food for me.

We went to bed at 8:00 last night!  Good thing that I know how to cross my legs.  TM didn't get up until 7:30 this morning.  I got to go out right away - whew!  TM is feeling better today.  She hasn't been nauseated at all.  She even had a bowl of oatmeal at noon.  She is going to wait and see how that sits before trying to eat anything more solid.

In the meantime, I am getting lots of sofa time in the sitting room.  We have watched a lot of TV together.  I love snuggling with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment