TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Post Dog Shows

Lowri - I had a FAB weekend with MC and Dinah.  We went to the shows in Clemson, SC.  Dinah and I frapped almost the whole time.  MC didn't appreciate that we frapped when she was trying to sleep, but mostly she just laughed at us and got out of the way.

I was very, very good at the shows.  The judges liked me a lot.  I went Best of Breed both days and got to go to the Group place.  Today, I made the cut, but neither judge thought to give me a piece of the group.  I did taste today's judge.  She tasted very good.

Now I am back where I belong.  I am on TM's lap in the recliner.  I am snoozing again as I was so busy this weekend. 

TM has been checking me daily to see if I am in heat.  HOW embarrassing!  MC checked while we were gone.  TM says when I come in, I get to have a boyfriend.  That might be interesting.  Weird though, as I don't actually get to meet him.  I don't know about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment