TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Treats

Lowri - For some reason TM is keeping the treats in the bathroom on the counter.  I think it is so they are readily available when she wants to work on me training her.  So far, that is going really well.  Every time TM gets up, I run to the bathroom to point out the treats.  She generally laughs (good, she likes being trained), and gets some out for me.

Okay, this part is embarrassing.  TM has me "flop over" so she can see if I am in heat yet.  EVERY single day, I have to show her my unmentionable.  At least I have taught her to give me a cookie.  I get one for dropping into a down.  I get another one for flopping over.  If I have to be embarrassed, at least I get to eat well in the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment