TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Most Excellent Day

Lowri - It is snowing!  We have about two inches of the stuff.  I love it because TM's clients start calling and cancelling their appointments.  That means I get her all to myself.  That makes it a good day.

Since she had time on her hands, TM made dog food for me.  There was liver, heart, kidneys, chicken drumsticks and thighs, lamb chops, lamb burger, gizzards and hearts, carrots, applesauce and LEFTOVERS!!  Man, the kitchen smells GREAT.  Even better, once again, I got to help clean up.  I am enclosing a picture of me as a youngster helping to clean up.  Today is shaping up to be excellent!!!


1 comment:

  1. It's snowing here, too, but my guys weren't lucky enough to be in a food factory ;-)

    ReplyDelete