TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dog Show Weekend

Lowri - We are going to the dog show this weekend!  TM has already given me my hot oil bath, massage and pedicure.  My whites are sparkling!  I look FAB!  I mean, why wouldn't I?  I have a boyfriend and everything.  I don't think he is going to be at the dog show, but I can still look my best.

TM says we aren't going until VERY early Saturday morning.  She gave me my bath tonight so my coat has time to settle back down.  I just have to try to stay clean through tomorrow.  That might be hard.  TM has let me have the entire yard again.  What with all the rain and snow we had this week, I just might get muddy when I chase off all the bunnies.

It is going to be so much fun at the dog show.  I know my brother, Tommy, is there.  His Mama Betty isn't feeling too good, but they are still there. Maybe I will get to see my beautiful Mama and my sisters.  I don't know who all is going to be there.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment