TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Neighbor Dog

Lowri - TM called Animal Control this morning.  They said they would be out to check on the poor neighbor dog.  Before they got there, the new neighbors showed up.  TM talked to them about him.  They said Animal Control was supposed to pick him up on Monday.  Apparently, he snapped at the lady (old owners).  She said she was afraid of him and wouldn't take him to the new home.

I ask you, WHAT DID SHE EXPECT?  They never touched their dogs.  The poor things sat in their yard hoping someone, anyone, would talk to them.  TM did every time she was outside.  The poor dog that was left, just wanted someone to love him.  TM and I are very upset over this.  It is sad.

I am so glad I have someone who cares for me and friends that love their dogs.  Please give your dogs an extra scritch tonight.  All dogs need hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment