TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My...Brain...Is...Mush

Lowri -  I have massage brain.  It is AWESOME! 

TM has been massaging my neck for over half an hour.  She has been reading and watching TV and she had a spare hand.  She used it to massage my neck.  She worked on each of the vertebra and down around my shoulder blades.  Wow!  Every little spot that even thought about being stiff...MUSH!  I was practically snoring I was so relaxed.  Imagine, a hot oil bath, pedicure, massage and having my coat blown dry...then a neck massage that just kept on going.  I couldn't even move.  Yawn.  I think I will go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment