TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

TGIS?

Lowri - My rooster is fitting in well.  He is strutting around the bird yard, eying the young chicks.  They hurry out of his way.  The pheasant don't quite know what to make of him.  He sure is handsome.  He is a big Rhode Island Red.

Gracie, the cow, is going to have a baby!  She is starting to build a bag.  TM thinks she will have it in a few weeks.  I can't wait.  Maybe I will get a calf to go with my lamb and my rooster.  (TM here - I sort of sold Lowri's lamb last week.  I had someone who wanted her and I just let her go.  I have been telling Lowri that the OTHER triplet ewe is hers.  I am not sure she has figured it out yet.  I don't plan on telling her.)

My Daddy is at the Nationals.  He competed at the herding trial today.  NO ONE has told me how he did.  TM doesn't know either.  There were sheep and ducks and LOTS of Cardigans.  I wish I was there too!

2 comments:

  1. Lowri, I didn't find out until late (your time) last night. Your Daddy earned his first Started Duck leg with a 1st place in the class. The score was high enough for Reserve High in Trial on Ducks. I am very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update MP! My Daddy is AWESOME!!! Love you a lot! Lowri

      Delete